November 23, 2007

Brew Friday

I have already made my only brew purchase of the day: a cup of coffee. Unlike the many Black Friday mall enthusiasts, I will enjoy what I already have: Duke V from Wellington Vineyards in Sonoma.


Eric Ross Winery, Glen Ellen

For Thanksgiving we enjoyed wine with friends and family: Tapiz Malbec, Imagery Tempranillo, and Imagery Port. None of these were listed in today's Chronicle Wine section on "bottles that haunted...dreams."

For beer, the Chronicle recommended the following:
  • Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale
  • Marin Brewing Co. Point Reyes Porter
  • Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse (one of my favorites)
  • Bear Republic Brewing Red Rocket Ale
  • Russian River Brewing Damnation Golden Ale (Belgian-style; Triple Rock in Berkeley, CA brews a golden ale)
  • Trumer Brauerei Trumer Pils (brewed in Berkeley)

No comments:

Post a Comment